Servicing and Mechanical Work
Service centre you can trust:
We provide a wide range of options when it comes to preventitive maintenance and mechanical work.
- Interim Service
- Full Service
- Intake manifold cleaning
- Transmission fluid change
- Dealer standard diagnostics and repairs
- Brakes and brake fluid
Typical price for a full service on a 520D F10 is €260
Why Choose Us?
We are a registered BMW independent workshop meaning you get the best of both worlds:
- High standard work using highest quality oil and filters
- Complete records of all maintenance work both in your vehicles iDrive system as well as the BMW AOS database
- Very competitive pricing
We can adjust the service to your needs and budget.
We stock high quality regular oil with the appropriate BMW LL04 rating to give best value for money, but we also keep in stock excellent Liqui Moly alternatives as well as Genuine BMW oil and filters
A full service is comprised of:
- Oil filter and oil change
- Air Filter
- Fuel Filter
- Spark plugs on petrol engines
- Vehicle inspection:
- All cars that are booked in for a full service also get a thorough vehicle inspection while car is up on the lift which is video recorded and sent to customer for a visual evaluation.
- A cabin/pollen filter is also recommended but not mandatory.